We believe that artists have a commercial disadvantage, and by that we turn our attention to those who struggle between creative practices and their own marketing. Creating and researching about your art demands long periods of time and energy which can be a downside for your professional and commercial development.
Therefore, we are committed to help with those difficulties by providing a path and strategies to enter and succeed in the arts market in a solid and lasting way.
This commitment holds up in seven premises:
1. Branding and marketing;
2. Portfolio creation and management;
3. Individual exhibitions production;
4. Emerging art fairs attendance;
5. Presence in art newspapers and magazines;
7. Add value to the artwork in global market.